Who loves some good pumpkin spice recipes? Fall is almost here and this is the time of year that we crave pumpkin drinks, desserts and recipes!
Pumpkins just seem to really brand the fall season and their debut onto store shelves and into your everyday life is just around the corner. Pumpkin Spice is a really a versatile seasoning and so amazing in everything from cupcakes and muffins to your hot cup of coffee!
NEED TO SAVE MONEY
ON YOUR GROCERY BILL?
If you are a pumpkin fan you will love these delicious ways to cook all things pumpkin spice this fall!
The Best Pumpkin Spice Recipes
1. Try our Swirled Pumpkin Cheesecake. This is made in a 9×13 and cuts perfectly into bars. So much delicious flavor! Crystal & Co
2. This Crockpot Pumpkin Butter is a Fall kitchen staple! Crystal & Co
3. Love Snickerdoodle cookies? Try our Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Cookie recipe. Out of this world! Crystal & Co.
4. These Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars with Streusel are so perfect for Fall and easy for the kids to help make! Crystal & Co.
5. If you love pumpkin and oatmeal together you will love these Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies. Crystal & Co.
6. These Pumpkin Thumbprint Cookies are so good! They are fun to make and the kids love helping! Crystal & Co.
7. Who wouldn’t love the rich flavor of these No Bake Pumpkin Spice Cookies? The Frugal Farm Wife
8. We have made this Pumpkin Sheet Cake from Eat at Home many times!
9. These Pumpkin Spice Pudding Cookies are seriously so easy to make with only 3 ingredients! The Gunny Sack
10. Make these super yummy Pumpkin Spice Latte Cupcakes for your next fall birthday! Sunshine and Hurricanes
11. Have you ever made a Pumpkin Magic Cake? Seriously!! You are missing out! So fun and so yummy! Crystal & Co.
12. These yummy Pumpkin Spice Cookies with Cream Cheese Icing are over the top amazing and and will satisfy any pumpkin craving. Happiness is Homemade
13. The kiddos will adore these Pumpkin Pie in A Cup treats that are deliciously simple. Pre-K Pages
14. Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Cookies are a must try this season!! Add them to your list! Crystal & Co.
15. Make this Pumpkin Spice Candy Bar Brownies that is the perfect dessert for fall parties or Halloween bash! Bare Feet On The Dashboard
16. Love cake balls? These Pumpkin Spice and Chocolate Cake Balls are so good and perfect for a party! Crystal & Co.
17. Love baking cakes? This Pumpkin Cheesecake Bundt Cake recipe is perfect when company is coming over or the church bake sale! Crystal & Co.
18. Love poke cakes? This Pumpkin Caramel Poke Cake is a crowd pleaser!! Crystal & Co.
18. Spice up your morning routine with these delicious Pumpkin Spice Mini Cake Donuts that also include glaze! Totally The Bomb
19. These Pumpkin Cheesecake Muffins combine sweet with even more sweet and they look amazing! Sally’s Baking Addiction
20. Want pumpkin for breakfast! Try these Baked Pumpkin Spice Donuts. My kids love them! Crystal & Co.
21. Enjoy your next family movie night with this Crockpot Maple Pumpkin Spice Chex Mix! Averie Cooks
22. This Pumpkin Spice Creamer is sure to perk up your coffee cup for the entire fall season. One Cheap Utah Chick
23. Make these Pumpkin Apple Crisp Waffles that are absolutely divine and even include ice cream! B-Inspired Mama
24. Have you ever tried making break with pumpkin? Oh, it is so good. We love this homemade pumpkin bread recipe. Tastes just like the bakery down the street makes! Crystal & Co.
25. These Pumpkin Pie Spice Cinnamon Rolls really put a delicious twist on the traditional ones and you won’t be able to just eat one! Diethood
26. Make your own Pumpkin Spice! It is great for seasoning all kinds of favorite fall dishes! Simplistically Living
27. This Pumpkin Spice Bagel will make for a delicious breakfast dish for the whole family. Beauty Through Imperfection
28. Love smoothies? This Pumpkin Spice Smoothie is to die for! Crystal & Co.
29. Change up an old ordinary milkshake with this Pumpkin Spice Milkshake your while family will love. Totally The Bomb
30. This complete how-to for a Pumpkin Spice Cake is the perfect recipe for Thanksgiving dessert. Schooling A Monkey
31. Want to make a homemade pumpkin coffee just like Starbucks? Try our pumpkin spice latte recipe! It’s legit! Crystal & Co.
32. This Spice Pumpkin Bread is so good and made from scratch. Nosh On It
33. These Whole Wheat Pumpkin Spice Muffins are a quick and healthier option for breakfast or snack time. Mom vs The Boys
34. Check out this healthy option for a cold treat and try out this Clean Eating Pumpkin Ice Cream your kids will never know is homemade! The Gracious Pantry
35. You can make this homemade pumpkin pie from scratch. No canned stuff at all! Crystal & Co.
36. Whip up these simple and healthy Pumpkin Spice Cranberry Cookies for the perfect afternoon snack. Bare Feet On The Dashboard
37. If you are looking for a sweet treat these Pumpkin Spice Caramels are divine. Mom On Time Out
38. These Pumpkin Spice Rice Krispie Treats are delicious are the spice is in the marshmallow. Love, Play, and Learn
39. Have you ever had pumpkin and chicken together? Try this Pumpkin Butter Slow Cooker Chicken!
40. These Pumpkin Spice Donut Recipe makes for an amazing breakfast all season long. Mess For Less
What amazing recipes are you whipping up this fall season with pumpkin spice? Share your stuff!
Dessert Recipes for Fall
Want to download my favorite collection of 30 dessert recipes that are perfect for Fall? Grab my instant download here.