Are you looking for an easy and delicious dinner that the whole family can enjoy? Look no further than our Skillet Ziti Recipe! This comforting dish is full of flavor, making it a great option for busy weeknights. All you need are a few simple ingredients like ziti pasta, marinara sauce, vegetables, herbs, and cheese – plus a generous helping of gooey mozzarella and Parmesan cheese to make this dish irresistible. With our foolproof recipe, you can have a plate of hot skillet ziti on your table in no time.
Beef Recipes have always been a staple in family dinners and special occasions. Whether it’s a classic pot roast or a hearty beef stew, there’s something about the flavor of beef that just hits the spot. There are countless ways to prepare beef; you can grill it, roast it, braise it, or slow-cook it. You can even incorporate it into non-traditional recipes like beef tacos or beef stir-fry. No matter your preference, one thing is for sure – beef is a versatile and delicious protein. So, the next time you’re in the mood for a warm and comforting meal, consider trying out a new beef recipe. Who knows, it may just become a new family favorite.
Family-Friendly Beef Recipes
When it comes to feeding my family, I always turn to beef recipes. There’s something about a hearty beef stew or a juicy beef burger that just hits the spot every time. And the best part is, there are so many family-friendly beef recipes out there that I never get tired of cooking them.
- Ground Beef Noodle Bake
- Szechuan Beef Stir Fry
- Crockpot Beef Tips and Noodles
- Beef Macaroni and Cheese
Ingredients Needed for this Delicious Ziti Recipe
Here’s a list of the items you need to make this easy beef dinner.
- Ground Beef–For best results, look for ground beef that’s 80-85% lean, and try to avoid anything that’s too high in fat. While a bit of fat can add flavor and moisture, too much will leave you with a greasy mess.
- Minced Onion– Minced Onion is a crucial component in our Skillet Ziti Recipe for a variety of reasons. First and foremost, it adds a depth of flavor that simply can’t be achieved with onion powder or other substitutes.
- Garlic Powder– This fine, granulated version of the classic ingredient infuses the dish with a rich, aromatic essence that enhances the overall taste. While fresh garlic is often praised, garlic powder disperses more evenly throughout the dish, ensuring each bite is packed with flavor.
- Spaghetti Sauce–There are so many options to choose from- marinara, tomato and basil, garlic and onion, or even vodka sauce if you’re feeling fancy. The key is to find a sauce that enhances the flavors of the ziti without overpowering it. A good rule of thumb is to pick a sauce that is rich and hearty, but not too thick or chunky.
- Crushed Red Pepper–The secret to giving this dish the perfect amount of heat is a sprinkle of crushed red pepper. Trust us, this humble seasoning packs a punch that’ll take this ziti to the next level.
- Ziti Pasta– The hollow, tube-like noodle allows the sauce to perfectly coat each individual piece, resulting in a flavorful and satisfying bite every time. Plus, its chewy texture pairs perfectly with the hearty tomato sauce and creamy ricotta cheese.
- Mozzarella Cheese– Its gooey, stringy texture and mild flavor make it the perfect cheese for this hearty, tomato-based pasta dish. Plus, it’s easily melted and distributed throughout the dish, so you get a cheesiness in every bite.
- Parmesan Cheese– Parmesan cheese has a tangy, nutty flavor that complements the dish’s tomato sauce beautifully. Plus, its slightly crumbly texture allows it to melt seamlessly into the ziti, creating a mouthwatering, cheesy goodness in every bite.
Cooking Essentials at Amazon
Are you a budding chef or simply someone who loves to cook up a storm in the kitchen? Then, you’ll definitely want to know about Cooking Essentials at Amazon. From measuring cups and spoons to cutting boards and kitchen knives, Amazon has everything you need to prepare your next mouth-watering meal with ease.
TILUCK Stainless Steel Measuring Cups & Spoons Set, Cups and Spoons,Kitchen Gadgets for Cooking & BakingExtra Large Cutting Board, 17.6Chef Knife – Kitchen Knives, 8 inch Chef’s Knife, 4 inch Paring Knife, High Carbon Stainless Steel with Ergonomic HandleOXO Good Grips Wooden Small Spoon,BrownUtopia Kitchen – Saute Fry Pan – Nonstick Frying Pan – 11 Inch Induction Bottom – Aluminum Alloy and Scratch Resistant Body – Riveted Handle (Grey-Black)OXO Good Grips Small Silicone Flexible Turner Black
How is Ziti Different from Penne?
When it comes to pasta, sometimes it’s hard to tell the difference between the different shapes. Ziti and penne are two such shapes that often get mistaken for each other. But fear not, my pasta-loving friend, there are some distinct differences between these two types of pasta.
Ziti is a long, tube-shaped pasta that is cut straight at the ends, while penne is also a tube-shaped pasta but with diagonal ends and ridges on the outside. The ridges on penne make it a great pasta for holding onto sauces, while the straight edges of ziti are perfect for stuffing.
So, the next time you find yourself in a pasta conundrum, just remember the old adage: “straight edges stuff, diagonal edges grip”.
Should You Cover Ziti in Pan While Baking?
If you’re anything like me, you’ve probably had your fair share of kitchen mishaps. So it’s no surprise that when it comes to baking ziti, question marks might come up. Do you cover the pan or let it bake uncovered? It’s a question that’s sure to come up sooner or later for any ziti-loving cook. And the truth is, there’s no one-size-fits-all answer.
Some argue that covering the pan helps the cheese melt and prevents the edges from becoming too dry. Others say that leaving the pan uncovered allows for a nice crispy top. Whatever your preference is, make sure to adjust your baking time accordingly and test your dish frequently to ensure it’s cooked to perfection.
Can You Freeze Skillet Ziti to Bake Another Time?
Have you ever made too much Skillet Ziti and wondered if you could freeze it for another time? The answer is a resounding yes! In fact, freezing it is one of the best ways to save this delicious dish for future meals. It’s important to remember a few key tips though, such as using an airtight container, labeling it with the date, and reheating it properly.
But once you’ve got those down, you’ll have a delicious meal waiting for you whenever you’re in the mood for some ziti. So go ahead and make a big batch, then freeze away! Your taste buds will thank you later.
The Six Week Freezer Meal Plan
Prepare to have your mealtime made effortless and delicious. Freezer meals are about to become your new best friend. With just a little bit of preparation, you can have a treasure trove of ready-made meals waiting for you in your freezer. So, wave goodbye to mealtime stress and embrace the convenience and affordability of these fabulous freezer meals. You’ll find the Skillet Ziti Recipe in this fabulous pack of easy meals.
Rest assured, every recipe in this 6 Week Freezer Meal Plan has been designed to be wallet-friendly and utilizes common ingredients. Whether you prefer beef, chicken, or vegetarian options, there’s something for everyone.
Are you looking for a game-changing solution to simplify your meal prep routine? Look no further than freezer meals! They are the ultimate time, money, and energy savers. By prepping freezer meals ahead of time, you can bid farewell to the daily hassle of meal planning and frequent trips to the grocery store. But the benefits don’t stop there. Freezer meals bring a host of health advantages too. They reduce food waste, minimize your reliance on processed foods, and ensure that you’re nourishing your body with wholesome ingredients all week long.
Plus, let’s not forget the added bonus of saving you money and taking away the stress of dinnertime decision-making. So, hop on board the freezer meal train and discover a world of ease and deliciousness.
Freezer Essentials at Amazon
As someone who loves to cook pasta, finding a way to freeze it without sacrificing texture and flavor is always on my mind. Thankfully, Amazon has a selection of freezer essentials designed specifically for pasta. From the perfect-sized containers to the vacuum-sealed bags, these products ensure that your spaghetti or penne stays fresh, tasty and ready to cook even after weeks in the freezer.
LocknLock Easy Essentials Twist Food Storage lids/Airtight containers, BPA Free, Tall-44 oz-for Pasta, ClearGreen Direct Disposable Aluminum Foil Baking Pans with Lids – Half Size (9 x 13 inch) Roasting pan with covers for all kitchen & cooking needs, Pack of 10 pans and 10 lidsSpare Essentials (55 Pack 7 inch Aluminum Baking Pan, Round Aluminum Pans with Clear Lids, Takeout Containers Freezer & Oven Safe, Food Containers with Lids for Food Transport, Disposable Round TinsVacuum Storage Bags, 30-Pack Space Saver Vacuum Storage Bags, Vacuum Sealed Bags for Clothing, Clothes, Comforters and Blankets (30C)Mini Bag Sealer, 2 in 1 Handheld Heat Vacuum Sealer, Mini Chip Bag Sealer, Portable Bag Resealer Machine for Plastic Bags Food Storage, Sealing Machine to Keep Snacks FreshLocknLock Easy Essentials Food Storage lids/Airtight containers, BPA Free, 14 Piece – Tall Rectangle, Clear
Mouthwatering Pasta Recipes
Do you ever find yourself craving a big bowl of comforting pasta after a long day at work? Us too. Luckily, there are endless ways to whip up mouthwatering pasta dishes that will satisfy all your cravings. From classic spaghetti and meatballs to creamy fettuccine alfredo, the options are truly endless.
- One Pot Pasta Chicken Alfredo with Veggies
- Instant Pot Spaghetti Meat Sauce Recipe
- Easy Delicious Homemade Pasta
- Easy Homemade Cherry Tomato Pasta Sauce
- 2 Pounds Ground Beef
- Minced Onion
- Garlic Powder
- 2 Jars Spaghetti Sauce
- Crushed Red Pepper (optional)
- Ziti Pasta
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Cups Water
- Brown your ground beef and season with the minced onion and garlic powder to your liking.
- Once browned drain and mix in spaghetti sauce and crushed red pepper. Bring to bubbling and stir in pasta and water.
- Once boiling cover and reduce heat. Cook for approx. 8 minutes on medium until pasta is al dente.
- Add to 9x13 pan and freeze covered.
- Thaw and bake at 350 until cheese is gold and bubbly.