Fall is my favorite time of year, in case you didn’t know. I love all of the color changes of the leaves, the fun family traditions, and of course the Fall Crockpot recipes!
Cooking in my slow cooker is something I truly look forward to. I love how the recipe cooks down all day and the house fills with all of the amazing aromas from all of my favorite dishes! If you are looking for something fantastic to whip up this fall then these fall crockpot recipes need to be your go-tos!
Make sure you check out our favorite Crockpot Recipes that are perfect for any time of the year.
Fall Crockpot Recipes
1. This Crockpot Apple Cinnamon Pork Roast is so incredibly easy but flavored with apple goodness! Crystal & Co
2. We adore this Crockpot Chicken and Stuffing recipe for a quick fall favorite meal. The Cozy Cook
3. My family loves the fall flavors of this Crockpot Pumpkin Butter Chicken that requires only a few simple ingredients! Crystal & Co
4. Try out this tender fall apart Italian Crockpot Pot Roast that cooks slow in the crockpot all day! Recipes That Crock
5. This recipe for Cranberry Apple Butter Chicken cooked in the crockpot is amazingly simple and your house will smell wonderful while it cooks! Crystal & Co
6. Now this Crockpot Pumpkin Chili will have you thinking outside the box when it comes to dinner. Moms With Crockpots
7. Want something sweet but salty for dinner? Try these Crockpot Apple Butter Pork Chops that are delicious! Crystal & Co
8. If you are looking for something really crowd pleasing whip up some Crockpot Chicken and Noodles for a totally comforting dish! Crystal & Co
9. Nothing says fall more than Crockpot Chicken and Sweet Potatoes. It is truly one of the easiest and most wonderful fall dishes there is! Crystal & Co
10. Check out this Crockpot Chicken Stew that will have everyone at your dinner table raving! The Cozy Cook
What is your favorite way to cook in the slow cooker this time of year?
Did you know there are a few secrets that make slow cooking perfect? For example, every time you take the lid off, it adds 20 minutes of cook time?
Check out our 10 tips for cooking in your Crockpot.