If you’re looking for a easy and delicious Birthday Cupcake Recipe, then look no further! This one-of-a-kind recipe uses a cake mix as the base and adds some additional ingredients to create a delightful treat that is sure to be a hit at any party. Not only are these cupcakes easy to make, but they can be frosted with your favorite frosting or enjoyed on their own. So if you’re planning a birthday celebration and need something easy yet delicious, give this recipe a try! You’ll be glad you did!
Trying out Dessert Recipes can bring some extra sweetness to your life! Whether you’re a baking enthusiast or just looking to try something new, there’s a recipe out there perfect for any craving. With a wide range of ingredients and flavors available, anyone can find a delectable treat just waiting to be made. So why not mix it up with an indulgent dessert – you won’t be disappointed!
Ingredients Needed for this Recipe
Here’s what you need for this delicious sweet treat!
- Plain Butter Golden Cake Mix– Plain Butter Golden Cake Mix is the ideal choice for any birthday cupcake recipe. This mix is made from only quality ingredients like real butter, whole eggs and pure vanilla extract, so your cupcakes will be moist and flavor-packed. Plus, you get to bake something that’s homemade with hardly any effort!
- Reduced Fat Cream Cheese– There’s no doubt that celebrating birthdays with cupcakes is a must, but finding the right ingredients for your recipe can be daunting. To make things easier, try using reduced fat cream cheese in your cake batter; it adds a delicious flavor and boosts the moistness of the cupcakes while still keeping them light.
- Sugar– We all know and love a good, freshly baked cupcake for birthdays and special occasions. What makes them so special? Well, one key ingredient is of course sugar! The sweetness of sugar helps to bring out the flavors in other ingredients and enhance their deliciousness.
- Vegetable Oil– Vegetable oil is an excellent choice for baking birthday cupcakes because it helps create dense, moist texture. Unlike other cooking oils that can change the taste of baked goods, vegetable oil doesn’t add flavor or lingering aftertaste, making it a great choice to use in recipes like cupcakes.
- Large Eggs– Large eggs are perfect for baking most traditional cupcake batter recipes, especially because the consistency and richness of larger eggs helps to give a great birthday cupcake flavor and texture.
- Vanilla Extract– If you’re looking to take your classic birthday cupcake recipe up a notch, don’t forget to add a splash of vanilla extract! It’s a simple ingredient that will make all the difference. Vanilla is known for adding a delicious depth of flavor that elevates cakes and desserts to another level.
Baking Essentials at Amazon
Hamilton Beach 6-Speed Electric Hand Mixer with Snap-On Case, Beaters, Whisk, Black (62692)KitchenAid Classic Mixing Bowls, Set of 3, PistachioHOTEC Food Grade Silicone Rubber Spatula Set for Baking, Cooking, and Mixing High Heat Resistant Non Stick Dishwasher Safe BPA-Free Multicolor Set of 5Wilton Perfect Results Premium Non-Stick Bakeware Muffin Pan & Cupcake Pan, 12-Cup, Steel2 Pack Heavy-Duty Cooking Rack, 10×16Solula Professional 18/8 Stainless Steel Medium Cookie Scoop, Size 40
What is the Secret to Super Moist Cupcakes?
Many people may assume that achieving the perfect super moist cupcake is a mysterious endeavor. In reality, there are some straightforward steps you can follow to guarantee success every time. Start by substituting ingredients; try replacing regular milk with buttermilk or heavy cream and use oil rather than butter as a fat source.
Finally, be sure not to over-mix your batter as doing so creates a denser and drier product – removing air pockets that keep cupcakes moist! With just a few tweaks, you’ll have the perfect super moist cupcakes in no time.
Is Cupcake Better with Oil or Butter?
When it comes to bakeware, there are two essential ingredients: oil and butter. While both have their pros and cons, it’s hard to deny that cupcakes made with oil are simply better. Here’s why:
For starters, cupcakes made with oil are more moist and fluffy. This is because oil doesn’t solidify when chilled like butter does, so it helps to keep the cake moist and dense. Plus, the higher fat content in oil means that it prevents the formation of large gluten strands, which can make the cake tough.
Can You Freeze Cupcakes?
Who doesn’t love cupcakes? They are a treat that everyone enjoys. Have you ever wondered if you could store them in the freezer for later? Well, the good news is that yes, you can freeze cupcakes! It’s easy to do and an excellent way to have treats on-hand without having to make them each time.
To freeze cupcakes, simply cool them completely before wrapping individually with plastic wrap or placing in an air-tight container and storing in the freezer for up to two months. Enjoy your frozen cupcakes anytime by thawing overnight in the refrigerator or allowing to sit at room temperature for about 1 hour.
Cupcake Essentials at Amazon:
KPKitchen Pancake Batter Dispenser – Kitchen Must Have Tool for Perfect Pancakes, Cupcake, Waffle, Muffin Mix, Crepe & Cake – Easy Pour Baking Supplies for Griddle – Pancake Maker with Measuring LabelJEWOSTER Non-Sticky Silicone Muffin Pan—Muffin Molder for Muffins and Cupcakes—Cupcake silicone molder—Baking Accessory—12 X Muffin Molders (12-Red+Blue)Cupcake Liners Cupcake Cups 300-Count Food Grade Gradint Design Cupcake Papers Baking Cups Cupcake Wrappers qiqeePiping Bags Disposable 100pcs, Firstake 12 Inch Thickened Pastry Bags, Anti Burst Frosting Bags, Non-slip Icing Piping Bags and Tips Set for Baking Cupcake, Cookies and Cake DecoratingSilicone Baking Cups, Heart Cupcake Liners Large Resusable Muffin Cups, 30 Packs(Rainbow Colors)
More Dessert Recipes You’ll Love
- Chocolate Pie Recipe
- Apple Pecan Upside Down Pie
- Homemade Peach Cobbler
- No Bake Chocolate Mini Cheesecakes
Check Out These Other Cupcake Recipes!
- The Best Oreo Cookie Cupcakes
- 4th of July Jello Cupcakes
- Addictive Peppermint Mocha Cupcakes Recipe
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Stuffed Cupcakes
- 1 Package Plain Butter Golden Boxed Cake Mix
- 1 8 Ounce Package Reduced Fat Cream Cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 4 Large Eggs
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the cake mix, cream cheese, sugar, water, oil, eggs and vanilla in a large mixing bowl on low speed until well blended and then kick it up to a medium speed. Stop the mixer to scrape the sides if needed. Continue to mix until smooth and well blended.
- Line your cupcake pan with cupcake liners. Fill each liner 2/3 full with batter mixture.
- Bake for approximately 25 minutes.
- Use a knife or toothpick to ensure the center is done before removing them from the oven.
- Transfer them to a wire rack where they will cool completely before you ice them.
- Frost and enjoy!