Tis’ the Christmas season. If you need a new recipe to add to your list of Christmas cookie tradition then delight yourself in these easy Christmas cookie recipes your whole family will love!
Melt in your mouth cookies with cream cheese, powdered sugar, sprinkles, peanut butter, peppermint and chocolate chips are all things that scream Christmas cookies to me!
Hot cocoa is a nightly affair while we curl up with our Christmas books and share in what this season is all about. So many good times and time spent celebrating Christmas together. Nothing says family like Christmas cookies.
Every year we spend some time dabbling in the kitchen coming up with something festive to enjoy with our favorite Christmas stories and the cocoa in many varieties. My kids love these times. Baking and learning. Decorating and laughing over some of the silliest things. This is what makes my world go round. Plus it is a tradition!
Easy Christmas Cookie Recipes
1. Need a simple sugar cookie dough recipe? These Sugar Cookies are unlike any other and of course a fan favorite. Crystal & Co
2. These White Chocolate Ginger Cookies are soft and amazing. A real treat! Fat Dad Foodie
3. These Iced Snowman Cookies are so easy and the snowman face uses some favorite candies! Crystal & Co
4. Looking for some gluten-free options? These Gluten Free Peanut Butter Blossoms are delish! Fat Dad Foodie
5. Nothing says sweet and salty than some Peanut Butter Cup Cookies that are absolutely amazing! The Girl That Ate Everything
6. There is no cookie like the classic Gingerbread Man Cookie and these are so stinkin’ adorable. The Comfort of Cooking
7. These Gingerbread Kiss Cookies are perfect for your cookie exchange! Fat Dad Foodie
9. These Present Cookies are seriously in the shape of presents and they have a surprise inside! Family Fresh Meals
10. I could totally eat these Mini Homemade Holiday Biscotti Cookies up with my favorite cup of coffee. Yum! A Southern Fairy Tale
11. Your kids will find these Rudolph Peanut Butter Cookies fun with plenty to decorate. Thrifty Jinxy
12. Check out these Melted Snowman Cookies that are the perfect treat with a cute topping! Home Is Where The Boat Is
13. I remember cookies like these Peanut Butter Blossoms when I was a kid. So good! If You Give A Blonde A Kitchen
14. Made with cornflakes and marshmallows these No Bake Christmas Cookie Wreaths are delicious and so adorable. Crystal & Co.
15. How cute and fantastically festive are these Easy Christmas Peppermint Patty Cookies. Mom On Time Out
16. You have to make these Brown Sugar Pecan Cookies that are soft, buttery and topped with delicious pecans. The Recipe Rebel
17. Your kids will be laughing their heads off at this no bake cookie version of Reindeer Poop. Life Is Sweeter By Design
18. With crunchy peanuts and chow mein noodles these White Chocolate Ting-a-Lings are a delightful Christmas treat! Lemon Tree Dwelling
19. These precious Mint Candy Cane Cookies are just like the candy but in a cookie shape. Valya’s Taste of Home
20. If you don’t want to heat up the kitchen these No Bake Christmas Cookies are perfect! Crystal & Co
21. My boys loved making these Reindeer Cookies out of a gingerbread man cookie cutter! Amazing right? Crystal & Co
22. Check out these Raspberry Almond Thumbprint Cookies that are so perfect as a lighter sweet treat. Saving Room For Dessert
23. You have to try these Gumdrop Christmas Cookies with your kids because they are sweet, cute, and colorful. Crystal & Co
25. Love chocolate chip cookies? These One Bowl Chocolate Chip Cookies are easy and the kids will love to help create them! Fat Dad Foodie
26. These red and green Pinwheel Sugar Cookies are epic! And they are super fun to make together with your kiddos! Crystal & Co.
27. This recipe for Chocolate Crinkle Cookies is so classic and these cookies are the best! Rasa Malaysia
28. If my kids had to choose these M & M Christmas Cookie Bars would be it! No. 2 Pencil
29. These Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars are super easy and delicious! The Stay At Home Chef
30. Who said hot cocoa had to just be a drink? Not with these yummy Hot Cocoa Cookies! Glorious Treats
31. I love the idea of these Shortbread Bites because they are simple and buttery. Mrs. Happy Homemaker
What are your favorite cookie traditions? Share your ideas!
For a Stress Free Christmas:
The Perfect Christmas Planner takes all the stress out and lets you make memories with your kids.
Are you doing Elf on the Shelf this year? Here are 20 done for you ideas you can download with printables.