This Instant Pot Apple Cider a must-have for fall. This recipe uses cranberries, cloves, and cinnamon sticks to give it a delicious autumn flavor. And because it’s made in the Instant Pot, it’s super easy to make! Just throw all of the ingredients into your pot and let it do its thing. In no time at all, you’ll have a delicious apple cider that will make your whole house smell like fall.
Recipes Using Apples are easy to find, and there are many different ways to use them. For example, apples can be used in pies, cobblers, crisps, and cakes. They can also be cooked down into sauces and jams. And of course, they make a delicious and healthy snack when eaten raw. Whether you’re looking for a simple way to use up a few extra apples or searching for an impressive dessert to wow your guests, you’re sure to find a recipe that suits your needs.
Ingredients Needed for this Recipe:
Here’s what you need to make this delicious cider!
- Frozen Cranberries– If you’re looking for a way to add a little extra flavor to your apple cider, frozen cranberries are a great option. Cranberries are tart and acidic, which helps to balance out the sweetness of the apple cider. They also add a beautiful red color to the cider.
- Whole Cloves– Whole cloves are an ingredient that can really take your apple cider to the next level. Cloves have a unique flavor that is both sweet and spicy, and they pair particularly well with apples. When Whole Cloves are used in apple cider, they help to enhance the apple flavor and add a touch of spice.
- Brown Sugar– Brown sugar is also a popular choice for making apple cider. The molasses in brown sugar helps to add body and sweetness to the cider, while the natural warmth of the sugar helps to bring out the flavors of the apples.
- Cinnamon Sticks– Cinnamon sticks are a great addition to any apple cider recipe. Cinnamon sticks will help to infuse the cider with their flavor.
- Cinnamon– Cinnamon is one of the most popular spices to use in apple cider. Not only does it add a delicious flavor, but cinnamon is also full of antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Nutmeg– Nutmeg is a popular choice for spicing up apple cider. The flavor of nutmeg complements the sweetness of apples, and the spice can also help to add depth and richness to the cider.
- Apples– Apples are also a natural source of pectin, which helps to thicken the cider and give it a smooth texture. In addition, apples provide essential nutrients like vitamin C and potassium.
- Orange– The natural sugars in oranges help balance out the tartness of the apples, and the citrusy flavor complements the sweetness of the apples beautifully.
- Lemon– Lemon adds a tart and tangy note that helps to offset the sweetness of the apples. Also, lemon helps to brighten the flavor of the cider, making it taste fresher and more vibrant.
Supplies and Essentials from Amazon:
Instant Pot Max 6 Quart Multi-use Electric Pressure Cooker with 15psi Pressure Cooking, Sous Vide, Auto Steam Release Control and Touch ScreenOXO Good Grips Large Wooden Spoon, BeechBamboo Wood Cutting Board for Kitchen, 1Bekith 6 Pack Drinking Glasses, 9.5 oz Romantic Water Glasses Tumblers, Heavy Duty Vintage Glassware Set for Whisky, Juice, Beverages, Beer, CocktailEcentaur Water Glasses Set of 6 Highball Drink Glasses Juice Glasses Base Glassware for Wine Beer Whiskey Cocktails Beverage Drinking Tall TumblerOXO Good Grips Stainless Steel Ladle
Can you Make Apple Cider in an Instant Pot?
Apple cider can be definitely be made in an instant pot!
Electric pressure cookers are a popular kitchen appliance that can be used for pressure cooking, slow cooking, yogurt making, and more.
Many people find that using an instant pot to make apple cider is a convenient way to get the apple cider without having to press the apples yourself.
The apple cider can also be made in advance and stored in the fridge for later use.
If you are planning on making apple cider in an instant pot, be sure to check the instructions that came with your particular model for guidance on how to do so safely and correctly.
What Apples Make the Best Apple Cider?
While apple cider is traditionally made with a blend of different apple varieties, some types of apples are better suited for cider than others.
For the best apple cider, look for apples that are high in sugar and acidity. Varieties such as Granny Smith, Honeycrisp, and Braeburn are good choices.
In terms of sweetness, you want to find an apple that is on the verge of being too sweet to eat out of hand.
However, it’s important to avoid apples that are overly ripe, as they will make your cider taste flat. As for acidity, you want an apple that is tart but not Sour Patch Kids-level sour.
A good rule of thumb is to look for apples that are at least 50% red in color. Once you’ve found the perfect apple, the next step is to get cooking!
Making apple cider in an Instant Pot is a quick and easy process that anyone can do. Simply add your apple slices to the pot along with some water and sugar (if desired), and let the pot do its work.
In just a few hours, you’ll have delicious apple cider that’s perfect for Fall weather. S
o what are you waiting for? Get out there and start picking those apples!
How Long Does Homemade Apple Cider Last?
Making apple cider at home is a great way to enjoy the taste of fall all season long. And the best part is, it’s easy to do!
Just throw some apples in an Instant Pot, add a few spices, and let the magic happen.
But once you’ve made your cider, you might be wondering how long it will last. The answer is: it depends. If you’re planning on drinking your apple cider right away, it will last for about a week in the fridge. But if you’re looking to enjoy your cider all season long, you can freeze it for up to six months.
So go ahead and make that big batch of apple cider! It’ll be ready whenever you are.
All Things Apple from Amazon!
Barnyard Designs ‘Tasty Apples 5 Cents’ Retro Vintage Metal Tin Bar Sign, Decorative Wall Art Signage, Primitive Farmhouse Country Kitchen Home Décor, 11Valery Madelyn 24 inch Fall Wreaths Decor for Front Door, Fruit Summer Farmhouse Wreath with Apple Blueberry Pine Cone for Autumn Thanksgiving Harvest Indoor Outdoor Window Wall Home DecorationsFall Decorations for Home Indoor Happy Autumn Hanging Sign Front Door Thanksgiving Rustic Farmhouse Neutral Wall Decor House Mantel Kitchen Wooden Plaque with Words Saying Apple Picking Give ThanksFall Wreath Decorations for Front Door Porch Home Decor Wall Hanging Sign Autumn Thanksgiving Farmhouse Living Room Wooden Plaque Indoor House Kitchen Table Mantle Bedroom White Words Hot Apple CiderFranco Kitchen Designers Set of 4 Soft Cotton Dish Towels, 15 in x 25 in, Apple Variety
More Amazing Recipes Using Apples
- Easy Apple Fritter Cake Recipe
- Slow Cooker Applesauce Recipe for a Large Family
- Apple Pie Cupcakes with Cinnamon Icing
- Easy Apple Butter Pie Recipe
Delicious Instant Pot Recipes You’ll Love
- Instant Pot Cinnamon Apples Recipe
- Fast and Easy Instant Pot Beans and Beef
- Instant Pot BBQ Chicken Sandwiches
- How To Make Instant Pot Refried Beans
- 6 Cups Water
- 6 Medium Sized Apples
- ½ Large Orange
- 1 Lemon
- 1 Cup Frozen Cranberries
- 1 Teaspoon Whole Cloves
- ½ Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon Nutmeg
- Cinnamon Sticks, for serving
- Pour water into inner pot of Instant Pot.
- Wash apples and core each one. Cut into slices and place into inner pot of Instant Pot.
- Cut orange and lemon into slices. Add into inner pot.
- Add cranberries then sprinkle everything with whole cloves, brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Mix all ingredients with wooden spoon.
- Cover Instant Pot and set on high pressure for 10 minutes.
- Once time is up, allow for a 20 minute NPR.
- Use a ladle to pour cider into glasses. Add cinnamon stick for serving.