Fall is near. Before we know it the weather will be changing, leaves will turn, and the produce aisle will be covered with apples.
We love recipes using apples. We use apples for snacks, added to dishes and of course in all the best apple desserts!
Do you have a favorite apple dessert? Something that you just can’t resist? Well if not you are bound to have one after you see all of the amazing apple desserts on this list that will make your fall dessert menu!
Recipes Using Apples
1. Instant Pot Apple Butter screams Fall. So many things you can do with this, including eating it by the spoonful. Crystal & Co
2. Use up those apples and make this slow cooker applesauce recipe. Super easy and yummy! Crystal & Co.
2. These Apple Pie Cinnamon Rolls are a reason to have dessert for breakfast! Thrifty Jinxy
3. Want a sweet fix all to yourself? Try out this Dark Chocolate Apple Mug Cake. Crystal & Co
4. Get lost in this Apple Cake with Peanut Butter Frosting that will have your taste buds singing. Cookie Dough & Oven Mitt
5. This Apple Orange Spice Cake recipe is a true crowd pleaser. With real apples and orange zest everyone wants more! Crystal & Co.
6. Try out this recipe for Apple Pie Turnovers that are done up in just 20 minutes. Savvy Saving Couple
7. These Apple Pie Cupcakes are to die for!! Crystal & Co.
8. Apple Butter Crescent Rolls are a perfect way to use some of that homemade apple butter. These are the perfect after dinner treat! Crystal & Co.
9. This Caramel Apple Cheesecake is absolutely drool worthy! Grandbaby Cakes
10. Give some Apple Zucchini Bread a try for a lighter fair to dessert but oh so tasty. Mom vs The Boys
11. This easy Apple Fritter Cake recipe is very well loved at my house. Such a great way to use up apples! Crystal & Co.
12. Nachos for dessert? You got that right! Check out these Ambrosia Apple Dessert Nachos. Amazing! The Dinner Mom
13. These Mini Salted Caramel Apple Pies with completely melt in your mouth with sweetness. Busy Creating Memories
14. Have you ever baked a whole apple? These Easy Baked Apples are truly incredible! Family Food and Travel
15. It just doesn’t get any better than Grandma’s Apple Crisp! Mission to Save
16. You have to give these S’mores Apple Nachos a try. I promise you can’t resist! Dancing Through the Rain
17. Spiced Cider Glazed Apple Bars are all the flavors of fall in a wonderful treat. The View From Great Island
18. Creamy, delicious, and sweet is this Caramel Apple Ice Cream! Yum! Eating On A Dime
19. These Candy Apples will take you all the way back to childhood! The Flying Couponer
20. Want a perfect fall recipe? Try this recipe for Harvest Apple Cake that is wonderful! Savings Lifestyle
21. This Country Apple Fritter Bread is so good any it really won’t last long. The Baking Chocolatess
22. Pair these Apple Blondies with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for an over the top dessert! Num’s the Word
23. Perfectly moist and smothered in caramel frosting this Caramel Apple Sheet Cake is amazing. Chef in Training
24. You just can’t go wrong with apples and shortbread in Apple Crisp Shortbread Bars. Life Straight Up
25. Check out this Caramel Apple Cobbler made from scratch! Wine and Glue
26. How can you resist this Caramel Apple Dump Cake that is beyond decadent! Simply Stacie
27. Apples, pecans, and cinnamon make all the flavors in Apple Blossom Bundt Cake. My Turn For Us
28. Only 6 ingredients needed for these Baby Apple Walnut Pies. Yum! Ann’s Entitled Life
29. Check out this Caramel Apple Poke Cake loaded with cinnamon, apples, and caramel goodness. Cincy Shopper
30. Baked apples and sweet cream cheese glaze are mouthwatering in Apple Cinnamon Pull Apart Bread. Homemade Interest
What is your favorite recipe to create using apples?
Do you love baking in the Fall? Here are 30 of our favorite Sweet Treat Recipes for Fall. You can download the recipes instantly and start baking them today!