In some areas kids have already gone back to school.
Here in the Dallas metroplex many schools start back the last week of August. I have not decided if we’re going to start our new homeschool year next week or the last week of August.
Nonetheless, we’re all going to need real easy recipes for breakfast, right?!
Today I am going to share with you a roundup of the awesome breakfast ideas that moms all over the internet have shared on the Crystal & Co., linky party The Mommy Club recently. These posts have been shared over the last few weeks (I love promoting you guys). All of these recipes are perfect for back to school. Many of these can be made in advance and in mass quantity to save time.
I also added in some older breakfast posts that I’ve shared over the last few years.
17 Real Easy Recipes for Back to School
- Peaches and Cream Pancakes
- Crockpot Hashbrown Casserole
- The Perfect Easy Breakfast
- Sour Cream Zucchini Bread
- Banana Nut Bread with Streusel Topping
- Homemade Grain Free Bagels
- Cheese Toast
- Peanut Butter Granola Pretzel Bars
- Whole Wheat Banana Muffins
- Cookie Butter Coffee Cake
- Healthy Banana Muffins
- Fruit Parfait
- Snickerdoodle Bread
- Blueberries and Cream
- Blueberry Cheesecake Muffins
- Sweet Cream Coffee Cake
- Pumpkin Pancakes
Keep submitting your awesome ideas each week. I love to share and pin them!
What kind of breakfast ideas do you like to create during the busy school year? Do you do a lot of batch cooking to make morning time easier? I would love to hear your tips!
MORE ON BACK TO SCHOOL
- 10 Back to School Printables
- DIY Crayon Container
- 15 Teacher Gift Ideas
- 18 Back to School Crafts
- A-Z Back to School Lunch Ideas
- 7 Ways to Save on Back to School
- Real Easy Recipes Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Back to School Tips for Busy Families
- How to Decorate Your Own Pencil Box
- Snack Ideas
- 15 Lunch Box Ideas