Are you ready to experience the ultimate pumpkin cake indulgence? Whether you’re looking for an easy recipe to satisfy your cravings this fall or just looking for a delicious and visually stunning dessert, our Pumpkin Cheesecake Bundt Cake Recipe is the perfect combination of moist pumpkin cake and creamy cheesecake. Made with a blend of warm spices like cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and allspice, this cake is sure to fill your kitchen with the irresistible aromas of the season and impress your loved ones.
Oh, fall. The leaves change colors, the air gets crisp, and pumpkin spice recipes seem to appear out of thin air. From lattes to pies, and everything in between, there’s no denying the appeal of pumpkin spice during this time of year. It’s like a warm hug in a flavor. But who says it has to be basic? Get creative with pumpkin spice and try adding it to savory dishes like roasted vegetables or even mac and cheese. The possibilities are endless with Pumpkin Spice Recipes, and the only thing better than the taste is the cozy feeling it brings.
Mouthwatering Pumpkin Spice Recipes
Fall is the perfect season to indulge in pumpkin spice recipes that will make your mouth water. From classic pumpkin pie to creative pumpkin spice lattes, there is no shortage of tasty treats to enjoy. Whether you prefer savory or sweet dishes, pumpkin spice can add a delicious twist to any recipe.
- Easy Pumpkin Pie Recipe
- Oreo Pumpkin Mini Cheesecakes
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Muffin Recipe
- Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Cookies
Ingredients Needed for this Bundt Cake
Here’s what you need to make this pumpkin recipe
NEED TO SAVE MONEY
ON YOUR GROCERY BILL?
- Flour–All-purpose flour is a great option because it is versatile and works well in a variety of recipes. However, you can also use cake flour for a lighter and fluffier texture. The key to choosing the right flour is to make sure it has a low protein content, as this will prevent the cake from becoming tough or dense.
- Baking Soda– Baking soda is a leavening agent, meaning it helps the cake rise and become fluffy. Without it, your cake might not rise properly and end up feeling heavy and dense.
- Salt–By adding just a pinch of salt to the batter, it enhances and balances the sweetness from the pumpkin puree and sugar. Salt also helps to intensify the overall flavor of the cake and in particular, the cheesecake layer.
- Ground Cinnamon–Ground cinnamon adds a warm and cozy flavor to this dessert that just can’t be beat. It pairs perfectly with the pumpkin and cream cheese flavors, making for a deliciously decadent treat.
- Ground Ginger–Ginger adds a warm, slightly spicy flavor that perfectly complements the pumpkin and cream cheese in this cake. It’s like a cozy hug in every bite.
- Ground Nutmeg–Ground nutmeg is a spice with a warm, rich flavor that pairs perfectly with pumpkin. It adds depth to the dish and enhances the overall taste.
- Allspice–Allspice flavors range from cinnamon to nutmeg to cloves, making it the perfect add-in for anything fall- or winter-related. In the case of pumpkin cheesecake bundt cake, allspice adds an extra layer of flavor and aroma that will make your taste buds sing.
- Pumpkin Puree–Not only does it add a rich and creamy texture to the cake batter, but it also brings in that classic fall flavor that we all know and love. Without pumpkin puree, your cake could turn out dry, bland, and not very impressive.
- Brown Sugar–Brown sugar gives the cake its signature warm, caramel-like flavor and adds a bit of moisture that makes it oh-so-tender. It also provides a beautiful golden hue to the cake, making it even more enticing.
- White Sugar–White sugar plays a crucial role in this recipe. Apart from adding sweetness, it also adds structure, makes the cake moist, and helps in the caramelization process.
- Canola Oil–Canola Oil provides the perfect balance of moistness and fluffiness to the cake, while also adding a light, neutral flavor that doesn’t overpower the pumpkin and cheesecake flavors.
- Large Eggs–Eggs play an important role in binding all of the ingredients together, making it the perfect texture that we all know and love.
- Vanilla Extract–Adding just a dash of vanilla extract to your pumpkin cheesecake bundt cake recipe can take your dessert from good to great. Not only does the flavor complement the pumpkin spice perfectly, but vanilla extract also enhances the overall taste and aroma of any baked goods.
Baking Essentials at Amazon
If you’re like me, then baking is not just a hobby, it’s a way of life. And there’s no better place to find all your essential baking tools and gadgets than Amazon. From mixing bowls to measuring cups, and everything in between, Amazon has it all conveniently available at your fingertips.
KitchenAid Classic Mixing Bowls, Set of 3, Pistachio, 3.5 quartsTILUCK Stainless Steel Measuring Cups & Spoons Set, Cups and Spoons,Kitchen Gadgets for Cooking & BakingCooking Light Heavy Duty Nonstick Bakeware Carbon Steel Fluted Tube Bundt Pan with Quick Release Coating, Manufactured without PFOA, Dishwasher Safe, Oven Safe, 9-Inch, GrayKITESSENSU 9 inch Non-Stick Cake Pans, 12 Cups Premium Fluted Pans for baking, Heavy Duty Carbon Steel Tube Baking Mold, GrayOXO Good Grips Wooden Small Spoon,BrownWhisks for Cooking, 3 Pack Stainless Steel Whisk for Blending, Whisking, Beating and Stirring, Enhanced Version Balloon Wire Whisk Set, 8
What Can I Use if I Don’t Have a Bundt Pan?
Have you been craving a pumpkin cheesecake bundt cake but don’t have a bundt cake pan? Fear not! You may be able to use a regular cake pan instead. In fact, many recipes for pumpkin cheesecake bundt cakes suggest using a 9-inch springform pan or a 9-inch round cake pan.
Just make sure to grease and flour the pan well and be aware that the baking time and temperature may need to be adjusted slightly. So go ahead and satisfy your sweet tooth with this delicious fall dessert, whether you have a bundt pan or not!
How Do You Get a Cake Out of a Bundt Pan?
Getting a cake out of a bundt pan can be a tricky feat. You don’t want to ruin all your hard work by having it stick to the pan. So, what’s the secret? The trick to successfully removing a bundt cake is all in the preparation. First, generously grease the pan with butter or non-stick cooking spray. Then, dust it with flour. This will create a barrier between the cake and the pan.
Allow the cake to cool for a few minutes before trying to remove it from the pan. Finally, using a plate or platter that is larger than the pan, invert the pan onto the plate and gently tap the bottom of the pan until the cake comes out. And there you have it, a perfect bundt cake with all the beautiful ridges and curves intact!
Can You Freeze the Pumpkin Cheesecake Bundt Cake?
So you made a pumpkin cheesecake bundt cake and now you’re wondering if you can freeze it for a later date? Well, the short answer is yes! Freezing your delicious creation can definitely help you stretch out your enjoyment of it. However, there are a few things to keep in mind. First and foremost, make sure the cake is completely cooled before wrapping and freezing.
Otherwise, you risk condensation forming and causing ice crystals to form on the cake. Nobody wants that! Also, wrap it tightly in a few layers of plastic wrap and then in a layer of aluminum foil. This will help protect it from freezer burn and prevent moisture from getting in. And when you’re ready to enjoy it, just thaw it out in the fridge overnight and voila! A sweet treat ready to enjoy once again.
Cake Essentials at Amazon
Are you a baking enthusiast? Or maybe you’re just looking for some high-quality cake essentials to elevate your dessert game. Either way, Amazon has got you covered. From cake pans in every shape and size to piping bags and decorating tips, they’ve got everything you need to create beautiful and delicious cakes.
E-far 8 Inch Cake Pan Set of 3, Stainless Steel Round Layer Cake Baking Pans, Non-Toxic & Healthy, Mirror Finish & Dishwasher SafeWilton Recipe Right Non-Stick 9 x 13-Inch Oblong Cake Pans, Set of 2, Steel Cake PansSpringform Pan set, WERTIOO (4Tamodan Piping Bags 100PCS & 16 Inches Tipless Piping Bags, Extra Thick Pastry Bags Disposable, Non-Slip Icing Piping Bags Disposable Design, Cake Decorating Bags Easy to Squeeze the Icing Cream.Piping Bags and Tips Set, Cake Decorating Supplies for Baking with Reusable Pastry Bags, Silicone Rings,Standard Converters,Cake Tools Cookie Icing Cakes CupcakesCooptop Silicone Spatula Set – Rubber Spatula – 600°F Heat Resistant Baking Spoon & Spatulas(Dark Grey)
Delicious Bundt Cake Recipes
Bundt cakes are not only a delicious treat, they are also visually stunning with their signature ring shape. If you’re looking to impress guests or just treat yourself, you can’t go wrong with a bundt cake.
- Glazed Dark Chocolate Bundt Cake
- Mini Peppermint Bundt Cakes Recipe
- Pumpkin Pecan Bundt Cake
- Gingerbread Bundt Cake
Printable Dessert Cookbook
With the Printable Dessert Cookbook, whipping up delicious treats has never been easier. This cookbook is the ultimate go-to guide for any dessert lover looking to indulge in some sugary goodness.
This recipe and twenty nine more are in my Fall Sweet Treats and Desserts eCookbook that can be downloaded right now.
- 2 3/4 Cups Flour
- 2 Teaspoons Baking Soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- 1/2 Teaspoon Allspice
- 2 Cups Pumpkin Purée
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar, packed
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Canola Oil
- 4 Large Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
Cream Cheese Filling Ingredients:
- 12 Ounces Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
Cream Cheese Glaze Ingredients:
- 2 Ounces Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 3 Tablespoons Whole Milk
- 1 Cup Chopped Walnuts
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and lightly coat your bundt pan with cookie spray.
- Whisk together the flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, nutmeg and allspice in a large bowl.
- With your stand mixer, cream together the sugars, pumpkin, oil, eggs and vanilla extract.
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients in 1/3 increments, mixing until combined.
- Pour half of this mixture into the bottom of your prepared bundt pan and set aside the other half.
Cheesecake Filling Instructions:
- Using the stand mixer, cream together the cream cheese, egg, sugar and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Evenly spread the cream cheese filling over the batter already in the bottom of the bundt pan.
- Pour reserved pumpkin cake batter into the bundt pan, spreading it evenly over the cheesecake filling
- Bake 65-75 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the centermost part of the cake comes out clean.
- Allow the pumpkin cheesecake bundt cake to cool completely before turning out onto a cake plate.
Cream Cheese Glaze Instructions:
- Using your stand mixer, combine cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Slowly add in vanilla and milk, mixing until combined.
- If glaze is too thin, slowly beat in an additional 1/4 cup powdered sugar.
- Drizzle your glaze onto the cooled bundt cake.
- Top with chopped walnuts, if desired.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 18 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 437Total Fat: 26gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 18gCholesterol: 74mgSodium: 299mgCarbohydrates: 47gFiber: 2gSugar: 29gProtein: 6g