Fall is my favorite time of year, in case you didn’t know. I love all of the color changes of the leaves, the fun family traditions, and of course the Fall Crockpot recipes!
Cooking in my slow cooker is something I truly look forward to. I love how the recipe cooks down all day and the house fills with all of the amazing aromas from all of my favorite dishes! If you are looking for something fantastic to whip up this fall then these fall crockpot recipes need to be your go-tos!
NEED TO SAVE MONEY
ON YOUR GROCERY BILL?
Make sure you check out our favorite Crockpot Recipes that are perfect for any time of the year.
Fall Crockpot Recipes
1. This Crockpot Apple Cinnamon Pork Roast is so incredibly easy but flavored with apple goodness! Crystal & Co
2. Apples and Pork Chops in the Slow Cooker taste just like fall on your dinner plate! 3 Boys and a Dog
2. We adore this Crockpot Chicken and Stuffing recipe for a quick fall favorite meal. Use chicken breasts or thighs. The Cozy Cook
3. My family loves the fall flavors of this Crockpot Pumpkin Butter Chicken that requires only a few simple ingredients! Crystal & Co
4. Try out this tender fall apart Italian Crockpot Pot Roast that cooks slow in the crockpot all day! Recipes That Crock
5. This recipe for Cranberry Apple Butter Chicken cooked in the crockpot is amazingly simple and your house will smell wonderful while it cooks! Slow cooker chicken recipes are some of my favorite! Crystal & Co
6. Now this Crockpot Pumpkin Chili will have you thinking outside the box when it comes to dinner. Moms With Crockpots
7. Want something sweet but salty for dinner? Try these Crockpot Apple Butter Pork Chops that are delicious! Crystal & Co
8. If you are looking for something really crowd pleasing whip up some Crockpot Chicken and Noodles for a totally comforting dish! Crystal & Co
9. Nothing says fall more than Crockpot Chicken and Sweet Potatoes. It is truly one of the easiest and most wonderful fall dishes there is! Green beans make the perfect side dish for this! Crystal & Co
10. Check out this Crockpot Chicken Stew that will have everyone at your dinner table raving! The Cozy Cook
BONUS SLOW COOKER RECIPES
11. Potato Soup is a staple at my house when the weather starts to cool off. I have made this in the Crock Pot and on the stove top. Crystal & Co.
12. Have you ever made mac and cheese in the slow cooker? Yes, it can be done!! It’s really good too! Crystal & Co.
13. Slow cooker beef stew is perfect for sweat weather! Dinner at the Zoo
14. Nothing says Fall like smothered pork chops. The creamy sauce and mushrooms smell amazing while slow cooking all day long! Crystal & Co.
What is your favorite way to cook in the slow cooker this time of year?
Slow Cooker Recipes I Love
I have been using my Crock Pot as a way to get dinner on the table for years. I remember when my twins were born in 2006 it was the only way I could get dinner done.
Here are more of my favorite slow cooker recipes that I’ve been making for years and they are perfect for busy moms!
Did you know there are a few secrets that make slow cooking perfect? For example, every time you take the lid off, it adds 20 minutes of cook time?
Check out our tips for cooking in your Crockpot.
Why I Love My Slow Cooker
As a mama with many children at home, the slow cooker allows me to dump my food and go. No babysitting at all!
I can spend ten minutes in the morning getting a meal tossed into the slow cooker and cook it low and slow and then dinner is ready when my family is ready.
Like you, I am a busy mom. I work from home, homeschool my kids, manage the daily tasks around here and need to feed this army of boys that I have. There is one guarantee, they are hungry every single night.
With a little bit of time invested once a week with meal planning, I have everything on hand that I need and each morning I decide what I am going to toss in the slow cooker for dinner later that night.
I personally have more than five slow cookers in my house. Yes, I know, it might sound like an addiction, but I use them all. My favorite is my 6 quart programable Crock Pot. I set it to cook on high or low and for a designated amount of time. Once the time is done, the automatically moves to warm so that it stays at a safe heat until I am ready to serve dinner.