There are so many valuable ideas shared each week by the readers of Crystal & Co.! Every Wednesday I open up my blog to you guys to share your best mom advice. Any topic that is a resource or a solutions for a mom is submitted for readers all over the internet to utilize and enjoy.
There were 152 ideas submitted last week. I have created a roundup of the five that had the most clicks and were most popular. There were ways to re-purpose everyday items, printables, homemade jewelry tutorials, easy recipes, homeschool solutions and more! I loved them all!
I hope you did not miss them. If you did, hop over and check out all of the tips.
Best Mom Advice
1) Crafty Journal showed us how to re-purpose a cracker box and turn it into a homemade lid holder! Am I the only person with 5,000 lids?
2) Mums Make Lists shared with us some awesome breakfast ideas that allow us to have “breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dine like a pauper” and manage our weight better. Many of these breakfast ideas are perfect for school mornings when kids need fuel!
3) Looking for thank you cards for your little ones to send out? I love these fill in the blank thank you cards Kids Activities Blog shared. They were very popular last week at the linky party.
4) Jewelry Making Journal shared a fun way to take used postage stamps and turn them into earrings. Super cute.
5) Do you love Montessori teaching philosophies? Living Montessori Now shared how to get started with teaching your child at home the Montessori way.
152 Mommy Solutions
Did you miss last weeks party? You can check out all 152 ideas HERE. If you are a blogger come on over on Wednesday’s and linkup your latest and greatest ideas! (The post actually goes live Tuesday night. Sssshhhh!)